Thursday, January 31, 2008

Offically 6 months

Cooper is a half a year old. Some days I can believe its been that long and others its just going by too fast. My mom wanted to make him a cupcake and cut it in half and a candle. Cooper and I are up in Bear Lake for a couple of days visting my mom & dad. Kris is in Vegas at a hardwood flooring convention. I think he got the better end of the deal. It really looks like and feels like a "frozen tundra". Its good to spend some quality time just hanging out with my family. We are big on games so we sit and play Farkle and Shrek Super Party. Tomorrow I am going to my sisters high school basketball game so I can see her Cheer. Hopefully Bear Lake wont get as much snow tonight as the news says (1-3 feet). Wish us safe travels!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Yeah be careful driving back! I bet those roads are pretty bad.. Are you a stay at home mommy? Cuz if you are then maybe you can just use that as an excuse to stay longer..