Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chop Chop

It has been a day of cutting. To start off the not good cutting way; Momma Hatch (Kris's ma) had to get her Gall Bladder taken out this morning. So Kris and his sister took his mom to St. Marks first thing this morning and they all sat around until they took Deb back for surgery at 11:00 am. She wasn't very happy! I wouldn't be either if I sat around that long. Any way her surgery went really well. They were able to go in with 4 small holes instead of one huge slice up her side. They took out the very diseased gall blatter and stich her up! She was able to leave the Hospital later today.



Also I got my hair cut! That is the good cutting. I have a very wonderful puff going on now. Its so liberating to get your hair cut short. I swear I lose 10 lbs every time I do it. Check out the pics and judge for your self!


2 comments:

Meg said...

Super cute my friend! I bet your head feels so much lighter!!

Adam and Brynn said...

Your hair looks fantastic! :) I've been meaning to reply because I do remember you! We met in Kindergarten :). You also came to my 7th birthday party, I don't know if you even remember that! anyway, your little guy is a cutie. I'm glad that Kris's Mom is okay and that her surgery went well.