Thursday, January 3, 2008

Preemie Be Gone

Today I finally packed up Cooper's preemie clothing. Kris & I decided that we will donate it to the hospital. Of course in hopes that we wont need it again. Of course we kept a few outfits that have special meaning. Now you would think that this is a big step for Cooper but the fact is he hasn't fit into those clothes for a while. I have just been hanging on to them for some reason. After packing them up I was sad for some reason. I think it just made me realize all over again how small he was.


So good bye tiny baby and bring on the big boy!!



Cooper 3days old--Cooper 5 mo. old

2 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

OH, he's getting so big. how exciting for you all though. chanler weighed in at a whopping 20lbs 12oz at 6 months so cooper better catch up soon! : )

Meg said...

I can't believe Cooper is out of his premies.. He still looks so tiny! Probably not that tiny though.. I remember seeing those clothes at the shower.. And I thought 0-3 months was small.. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year!