Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthdays Galore

Friday night we celebrated my dad's birthday (Apr.21), Kris's b-day (Apr 27) , and my birthday (May 3)! We had a huge BBQ with a keg and all! We invited all our friends, both our families, and some co-workers too. We way over spent on food and I made three cakes. I am mad at myself because I didn't take any pictures of the cakes, but oh well. Kris the handyman he is spent an hour building a custom tap for the keg.

People started to arrive around 7pm; so we started to grill up some brauts and hamburgers. After that it was all fun and games. Darts, karaoke, and just some good old drinking. We have Karaoke on the game cube so I wanted to get some people singing. Unfortunately it took way to much pouting and a few liquored up people to get the tunes going. I sang 3 songs to get it started then Kris and I butchered a couple of songs. After that Troy killed a couple and then got my dad to sing brick house with him. HILARIOUS!! After that the party kinda died down.

Thanks to everyone who came! It was so fun to see all of you and celebrate our birthdays.

0 comments: