Friday, April 18, 2008

Surgery follow up

Well its only 10 a.m. and Cooper and I have been up to Primary Childrens Hospital and back. We met with Dr.Devres to have her check on the healing process and then remove the stent tube. Of course you think its going to be some big ta-do to get it removed but no. She just cut the stitch and pulled the tube out. Crap I could have done that at home! I was worried about the rash I have noticed on Coop's belly and back. She said that it was most likely from the Sulfatrim(antibiotic) that he is taking. She said he still needs to take it for 3 more days and then they will note in his file to not use that drug next time. Other than that everything has been going good as can be expected. We had a few sleepless nights, but things seem to be getting better. Someone mentioned that it could have been the loritab making him not sleep well so we quit that and sure enough last night was the most sleep I have gotten in 5 days!

0 comments: