Saturday, March 1, 2008

Camera Down

So the ever so thoughtful mom I am.....
Cooper loves to sit on my lap and watch me while I mess around on the computer. On Tuesday we were doing our usual checking of email, updating blog and checking up on my myspace. While I was deep in to reading he sneakily grabbed the cord to the digital camera and pulled. Before I even knew what happend a nice thud and the camera hit the deck. Unfortunately our 1 year warranty was up a few months ago. So needless to say it would cause $240 to fix it or $200 for the newer/ nicer version of our camera. Huge bummer!!!
So when I can talk Kris into buying another camera I will be posting pictures. Until then its all just words!

Hope everyone is enjoying the HEAVY snow after yesterday was 57 degrees! :(

1 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

OH NO! they are little sneaks when it comes to things they can't touch. just so you know, we have 2 digital cameras and have been wondering what to do with our old one. if you'd like it, then it's yours!

Chanler got his first tooth when he was 6 months. I noticed the gums looked swollen and the next day it just popped through. Chanler also drooled like crazy!

is the couch you're looking at, at RC Willey?