Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A few things

Well lets start with me this time! Tonight I took my final cake decorating class in the 1st course. I am kinda bummed that the next course doesn't start until April 1st. It will be way fun to learn how to make more flowers and borders for cakes. I know I didn't post a pic of last weeks cupcakes so here they are. Its supposed to look like cute baby feet in grass.
Ok so tonights cake was chocolate with a raspberry filling and chocolate frosting. I did cluster of hot pink roses in the center and then did hot pink and green dots around the rest of the cake.

Ok now about Cooper! Leave it to him to do the cutest stuff when we dont have a high quality camera around!!! All of the following pictures are off of my cell phone. On Monday night he was taking an evening snooze. I went to go get him up for a bath and bottle and this is what I
find. He is pulling a full on "Stink Bug!" I think its so cute but how in the world is it any kinda comfortable??

Today I went to Joann's to pick up some stuff for class and just happen to come across a pair of cheap bunny ears. Now of course I am thinking some day he is really going to hate me for this but it was just to good to pass up! Lastly the topping of our cake for the week happend just minutes before I left for class tonight. He ROLLED OVER!!! I know finally but he just kept doing it and it so funny because he hates being on his belly. So he would roll from his back to his belly and then just start getting pissed because he couldn't figure out how to roll back. Ah he is getting so big!
We are going to Vegas this weekend and leaving Cooper behind. It will be our first time away from him since he came home from the hospital. It will be way fun but interesting at the same time. I just dont know how I will react.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love those picture of Coop!! He is getting big! Oh babies are so cute when they are sleeping.. Well they are cute anyway but you know what I mean.. Ah! I want one!!

Adam and Brynn said...

Lots of fun stuff!! :) Where are you taking your cake decorating class? And Cooper is so cute! As always. I love the stink bug sleeping!!! Makenna slept that way for a year and a half! I miss it..... And that's so awesome that he rolled over!!! So fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh Ma ! he looks like the kid off Christmas Story

cute, now take'm off the poor boy

G'PA