Monday, March 3, 2008

Crying from laughter

Now that is weekend has come and gone I am even more dissapointed that our camera was broken. I could have gotten some of the best videos of Cooper laughing. So first is our usual guarnteed gigle routine "The Superman". Except now he has been doing this knee jerk reaction of instatly bringing his hands to his mouth when he goes from standing to the superman. Its so funny to watch. So I was making him stand on my belly and I would hurry and make him fly and I swear he was whipping his hands at his face so face I was just bustin a gut laughing.
In the process of our Superman routine he started to get fussy which means he is done. So I just had him standing on my belly. It just so happens that Optimus was laying on the couch, chewing on a toy, paying absolutely no attention to Cooper. So I kept trying to get Optimus's attention. "Optimus, Optimus, Coopy wants some kisses" and then Cooper would high pitch squeal. ( thats new too) So I would repeat and then Cooper would squeal again. It was some really cute conversation!
Lastly is the biggest reason I am bummed we didn't get this on video.
Last night I had Cooper standing on the floor and I was supporting his weight behind him. Optimus of course came up and licked Cooper's spit up off his face, which Coop loves for some reason. So Cooper smiles and Optimus walks away. Originally I was trying to get Cooper to mock walk over to Kris in the kitchen, but as we kept getting closer Cooper would gigle like I was tickling him. Then I noticed he was looking at Optimus and smiling the biggest cheesiest smile ever. So I devert my original course and head for the dog. As we get closer and closer Cooper is laughing so hard I am afraid he isn't going to be able to catch his breath, but it is the cutest sound I have ever heard. Because he is laughing I am laughing and I am laughing so hard Kris thinks I am a geek and he is laughing too. So we continued on for a few minutes chasing the dog around the house all laughing. It was tons of fun!

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend! haha I wish I could see cooper being all cute, but I can imagine!!! :) Laughing is the best especially when it comes from a little babe! :) I love it.