Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend


Our Easter was a blast! On a last minute whim we decided to drive up to Bear Lake and visit with my family for Easter. Like usual there was alot of game playing; Shrek Super Party on the Nintendo and this time we played Hand & Foot. I forgot that H & F takes three hours to play, but thats alright me and my partners always kicked butt! It was a good chance for my sister to spend some quality time with her nephew while my parents played games with Kris & I. Saturday night we decorated eggs after Cooper fell asleep. Of course I had to be the one to get dye all over my hands. My mom got Cooper some toys to play with up at their house there is a cute rattle that looks like a 50 lb weight, some teething beads, and ther the Easter Bee. I dont know if you know but apparently there is an "Easter Bee". Sunday morning we had breakfast played some more games and then headed back to Salt Lake to spend the rest of the evening with Kris's mom & sister Roxy. Unfortunately Kris's dad was out of town too and ALL of Kris's neices were sick. So it sounds like we will be having another Easter celebration this weekend with the rest of the Famila.

Here is a cute video of Cooper trying some pineapple.

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Oh that is such a cute video!!! :)