Friday, March 27, 2009

Things

Yesterday morning Coop had a doc appt. to get his last Synagis shot for the season and his last testosterone injection before his surgery (April 9th). YEAH I hate shots and especially when I have to hold him. Its sad when he cries so hard there isn't any sound. (nice, but sad)
Yesterday Cooper had a "break-through" in his swimming lessons. He cried when I handed him to the instructor and then....
NOTHING He actually smiled multiple times and even giggled once. Holy cow how things can change over night. He did so good with every thing. His floating has been especially bad for the last two weeks and yesterday was AWESOME. I know its weird to be so happy about this but for a while I was afraid that it was just making him scared of water. Not a good thing in my family.
Here is a video of him practicing his "scoops" and smiling!