Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1st Swimming Lesson

Yesterday was Cooper's very first swimming lesson. We signed him up for private lessons with "Swim Kidz". We are trying to "fast-track" him for learning before we go to Florida in May. Unfortunately inbetween then and now he has a 3rd surgery. So we are trying to get in 10 lessons before the surgery and then we will take a month break and hopefully get a few more lessons in before we leave.
He was very good before the lesson sitting on the steps in the water splashing. As soon as Katie (instructor)took him started crying. Mommy issues! He boobed the whole time. Katie says he did really good. He lays still when he floats on his back, and he went under water a few times! I love that he likes the water so much and I hope he will be a fishy!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! I know we have a pool here in town but I doubt they do swimming lessons. I love pool pictures... Post them every time he has a lesson! :)

Ashley and Brett said...

He's so big. I love these pictures. You scrapbook so cute!

The Davis Family said...

How exciting!!