Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swimming Lesson-Week 3

Today marked Cooper's 6th lesson so I thought I would share with you how he is doing. He has been consistently good with floating. He usually holds very still and is even floating on his own for a couple of seconds. Today was the exception on that one though. He is also getting better at closing his mouth when they go to put him under water. No more choking but he is still crying most of the time. He will calm down half way through and then start back up the last couple of minutes. They also have him grab rings out of the water that are on a step; he wouldn't do until today. He is doing so good! I am proud of my little fishy and can't wait to go swimming with him myself.
Here are a couple of video's:
He is so calm in this one


Not so much in this one

0 comments: