Friday, October 10, 2008

Something Like Walking

Cooper is so close to walking its sickening! He gets brave every once in a while and will let go of the furniture and walk a few feet before he sits down. We are so proud of our little man. His technical 1st birthday is tomorrow and he is right on mark developmentally. Just small, but that isn't very shocking either considering Kris and I weren't exactly big kids either. Here is a video of Cooper walking from Kris to me. It cuts off at the end because I had to catch him.

5 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!! :) I love it!

Rhonda said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it. I can't believe that Cooper is walking. He still just looks so tiny!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

I love it when they start walking! It is so cute to watch them waddle. Yeah, we really should get together sometime. I live in Orem, so we could meet up wherever.

M. M. C. C. said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE his walk... he's so annimated : )good job Coop!

emily barlocker scott said...

that must be soooooo cool