Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Furniture

So we got a new living room set and a new mattress delivered last Monday! Sorry I am late on posting pictures. But I just want you to see the old set. Which is 25yr old Ethan Allen set. I love it and will miss it but didn't have the time or funds to re-cover the cushions. I would like to thank my aunt and uncle for donating this furniture to us when we were starting our own home!
So here is the old:


And here is the new sectional and ottoman:


The chair & 1/2 and side table/ottoman

8 comments:

The Davis Family said...

THEY LOOK GREAT! THEY ARE SIMILAR TO THE ONES WE WERE LOOKING AT AWHILE AGO.

Ashley and Brett said...

SO PRETTY!!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW SET! I am waiting one day to do the same thing.. I'm a little jealous!

Meg said...

That looks really good Nat!! Very cute.

M. M. C. C. said...

that is the most AWESOME ottoman/couch ever! you have good taste.....

ha ha.. we have the same one : )

M. M. C. C. said...

ps... where did you get your halloween paper (the background on your blog)?

emily barlocker scott said...

jealous!

Life could not be any better. said...

Nat - I love love it so much. Love the new paint in the house. This looks great. What a nice feeling to have some new furniture of your own. Lucky.
:)

Adam and Brynn said...

OOOOO! I love it. We can't wait to get some new furniture someday!!!! LUCKY! :) It looks nice.