Monday, September 29, 2008

Ashley & Kessler

Friday Cooper & I drove up to Randolf to watch Ashley preform during half time of the homecoming football game and just to watch her cheer. It was funny sitting there watch a high school foot ball game again. It reminded me how much fun we used to have. Rich High is a much smaller school but it was still fun. Ashley's Cheer squad and the drill team preformed a version of Thriller in some of the old cheer outfits and old football jerseys that they made look worn and bloodied! I know it doesn't sound so good but it was so cute!

After spending the night at my parents house. Cooper & I packed up and headed for Logan! I was excited to drive down the canyon and check out all the beautiful leaves. Also my brother in law Kessler was going to be preforming with his high school's marching band in the annual comp. they have up at Utah State. So since I was driving through we stopped and watch Bingham take first place in their class! It was fun to be back in the Aggie football stadium where so many fun memories took place. I also drove past my old college apt. I miss some of those fun friends and memories! After they preformed I dragged Kris's family too Anige's! My favorite place to eat in Logan. They have AWESOME cinnamon rolls! So the next time you are in Logan you must eat at Angies!
Here is a pic of Kessler!

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Fun stuff!! And I LOVE Angie's too! yum yum yum