Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Natalie on Speed

Whew is all I have to say right now. So I am on a new diet and the Doc prescibed me a drug called Phentramine. It is a stimulant kinda like what Hydroxycut does. It is supposed to help give me a boost of energy so I dont just sit on my butt all day. Its working! This moring I got up at seven and this is what I have accomplished so far:
Fed baby
Ate breakfast
Cleaned kitchen
Organized Storage
Two loads of laundry washed
Showered and got ready

I am lucky if I get all this stuff accomplished in a day. My mind is going 100 miles an hour and I feel like I cant stop moving. But its not a bad feeling like jittery or heart racing I just feel like I have the energy to get even more done. Hopefully I dont clean the house all in one day because then I wont have anything to do tomorrow!

0 comments: