Monday, May 19, 2008

Floating

Kris picked up a cute little life vest from Cosco months ago, but I finally decided Cooper needed to get used to it since boating season starts this weekend! I filled up our bath tub with luke warm water and we sat there for a half hour in the tub. First we started without the vest just getting used to the floating feeling with me supporting him. Then I put the vest on. He really did seem to mind it. I would almost go as far to say he might have liked it! He just chilled in the vest floating around the tub. Here are some pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a great idea! Ah, I can see our next wakeboarder already. Keep him practiced on that floating technique.

M. M. C. C. said...

he did so well! let me know how it goes in the BIG "pool" : )

The Hiatt's said...

look how funny! oh he is cute a little!

Ashley and Brett said...

Oh that life jacket is hilarious on him! He's getting so big! And he's crawling! I can't believe how fast he is already moving.