Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cakes are Yummy


Last night I had a second class on cake decorating. I am excited for what I will be able to do with my childrens birthday cakes after I am done with the series of classes. Plus its an activity that gets me out of the house every Tuesday for 2 hours. So far we have practiced stars and dots, and next week we get to make flowers and clowns. My hand hurt so bad from squeezing frosting out of bags last night I couldn't even put the yellow in the symbol. I thought I would share my masterpiece! I kinda messed up the Superman symbol but the cake itself supposedly tastes good!

3 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Good Job! looks good :) I LOVE making fun cakes too!!!!!!!!! But i'm still waiting to take classes! :) Someday....

I can't wait to see more cakes!

Meg said...

That is cool! Where do you do this at??! Way cuter then I could ever do so don't worry about messing up!

M. M. C. C. said...

Ii'll tell you again, SO COOL! I'll start thinking of ideas for Chanler's cake : ) ha ha.
PS.. did I tell you how cute Coop's cereal video is? well if not, now you know.