Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week in review

Sunday Kris decided to get started on the basement remodel. Our guest bedroom had a 5 ft walk-in closet which has miracously shrunk to a normal size. After much deliberation we thought that closet could be better used as a dry bar for our entertainment room. Since Sunday Kris has framed in the regular size closet, sheetrocked, and started putting holes in the walls where we need to run wiring for a different lighting scheme. Its very entertaing when Kris is working downstairs because Optimus doesn't know whats going on and there is no where to hide from the sound. So he just circles around my legs.

Friday morning my by best Gal pal Abi flew in from Seattle for a few days to visit. I haven't seen her in 2 years! It was the first time for both of us to see each others boys. Her son Nathan was born about a month after Cooper but he out weighs Cooper by almost ten pounds now. When I held Nathan for the first time I just started laughing. I couldn't help it! He just has the cutest cheeks, they are huge! I just sat and poked him. He looks so much like his dad. Of course Abi couldn't get over how small Cooper is; he is still my little peanut.

Saturday evening I was lucky enough to get away for a few hours and go to a "Slumber Party." I had so much fun. Its great to get around a big group of women who have had a few drinks and are talking about toys. All you get is a big room full of laughter.

Tonight was our first of three holiday parties this year. We went to the Peterson Family (Ottley Side) party for a short while. We had to make an appearance so the family that has never seen Cooper could give him a quick peek and so we could see Santa (Outside the mall)! It was great to see my little man in his cute outfit with Santa.

1 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

ha! there ya go. Cooper is so dang fun. I love his little tux. Don't you just love being a mom?