Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dane Cook Tour


Kris tried to suprise me with an early Christmas present. I say tried because the man can't keep a secret when he is really excited about it. Since Dane Cook is our favorite comedian I have always wanted to go see him live. I was of course really excited about it. There was only one down fall. Dane Cook wasn't coming to Utah! Apparently Salt Lake isn't bigger than Boise, ID. So that is where we were going to see him. Its not a horrible drive just 5 hours of nothing!! So Thursday night we drove up to Bear Lake and left Cooper and Optimus there with my mom and dad. G-ma was so excited to watch Cooper for the first time over night.

We left Friday morning and drove to Boise. After arriving at the hotel we met up with another couple who was coming with us. We went to dinner at "Table Rock" a local Bar & Grill. Then went to Boise State University to the Taco Bell Area where the show was at. Kris and I grabbed a couple of beers and took our seats in the 4th row. It was so awesom to see Dane so close. He is hilarious and his new tour has a bunch of new material. We will definately be picking up the tour cd.

0 comments: