Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

Now you would think that since Cooper is 4 months old that we would get to sleep in a little on Christmas morning. Oh how wrong was I. He started fussing around at 6 am. I finally couldn't take it anymore. So we were up and getting the day started at 6:30. Now it is tradition in our house for Kris and I to stuff each others stockings. So I peaked around my stocking until Kris decided to get out of bed. Santa was quite generous to me. He got me a new pair of diamond (he went to jared) earings, lots of new clothes (desperatly needed), and a couple other small items. It was a Captain Morgan christmas for Kris. He got a Dart board, hat, shirt, belt buckle, wallet, and a bar mirror which all had the Captian Morgan logo on it. The hot hot hot item was the Guitar Hero 3 for the wii! That was more for both of us though. Cooper didn't get much from us. Just some clothes and a couple of cute toys. Optimus was excited to nose his box of toys and rawhides open.





My parents came over at 9 am to do christmas morning with us. As we opened all our gifts I made breakfast burritos. As usual we all got spoiled. After opening everything I opened the Guitar Hero and we all started to play. After a couple of hours Kris and I got ready and packed up to head over to Kris's moms for some more present opening. It was good to see Grandma and Kris's sister and family. I love being around young children at Christmas. Its just a whole lot more fun.


Unfortuately we were unable to see Kris's Dad and his family. Kris's younger brother got Strep the day before Christmas eve. We didn't want to risk exposing Cooper or ourselves. It is sad to not see family, but it is all for the better.

We look forward to next year when Cooper can be around people. Also maybe because he might actually be excited when he is handed a present!

Hope everyone had a Happy & Safe Holiday!

0 comments: