Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chunky Monkey



Thursday we had to go see Dr.Ralston (Cooper's Ped) for his 4 month well child visit. He weighed in at 7 1/2 lbs and 21 inches long. That means he has gained another pound in only 3-weeks. Dr.R is very pleased with the way he is gaining weight. So we dont have to fortify his milk any more. YEAH!! No more formula. His head is of normal size, weight is low for 4 months old, and body is small as well. His doc isn't worried though. Coop also got 5 immunizations. If that isn't the saddest cry when babies get shots I dont know what is. Of course Cooper is still not supposed to get sick. So this holiday season will be a little on the though side. We will be cutting down our party time to say the least.


Cooper is also smiling and talking all the time now. Its so cute. Of course there is also this "hold me" phase that we seem to be going through. Big downer on my behalf. I will let him cry until I am afraid he will explode and then I grab him up. It seems that some days I am just so tired and those are the days that are the worst. Especially since Kris is remodling the basement. So I am with him ALL day. Its a very good test of character!

1 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

This seriously is one of the BEST pictures ever! Are they worried about him getting sick since he was born so early? I guess he needs to build up his immunities. That's awesome that he's gaining weight. He's almost as big as Chanler was when he was born! : )

PS--the technical difficulties have been resolved on my page!