Monday, December 15, 2008

Nutty Buddy Balls

This is for Ashley and anyone else who loves Nutty Buddy bars. My sister in law Amber gave me this recpie. These were my neighbor candies and I took the left overs to our Ottley Family Christmas party. HUGE hit!

Nutty Buddy Balls
1/2 C. Butter
2 C. Peanut Butter
4 C. Powdered Sugar
3 C. Rice Crispies
1 bag Dipping chocolate

Soften butter and blend peanut butter together. Then mix in powdered sugar and blend well. Mix in Rice Crispies. Form mixture into 1" balls. Any bigger and they are too rich!
Melt dipping chocolate. Pour out chocolate onto marble tile and roll balls in chocolate to coat. Place on wax paper to cool.
**If you have an electric fondue pot that also works for melting the chocolate so that it doesn't get to hot. Also use tongs to poke balls and dip in chocolate to coat.(Less messy)

I hope you all enjoy!

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Yummy!! Thanks Natalie. That sounds really good!