Sunday, December 14, 2008

Man Bag

Cooper has always been about emptying EVERYTHING out of my purse. Things have evolved all of the sudden. He just started to empty it one day and then tried to carry it down the hallway. Well that particular purse also doubles as a diaper bag so needless to say it is rather large. Instead of having him trip all over the place and hurt himself I decided to give him an old purse to play with. He kills me! He will pick it up and just start walking all over the house. Not slowly either which also kills me. Just this morning he thought it would be better to put the strap over his head and carry it that way. Which was terribly convenient when he crawled because it wouldn't get in the way.
Oh yes and Kris HATES this, but it is still funny to watch.
Here are some of my favorite pics I have taken over the last few days.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I think its cute!!

The Nelson's said...

I think this is cute too! Grant likes to carry my purse sometime too, and yes, it bugs Adam. Cute kid!