Saturday, August 30, 2008

Twighlight Concert

The Galavin Center has been hosting the Twighlight Concert Series for the last few months and we were finally able to make it to the last one of the season. We got there 20min before the first band came on and browsed the little booths that were set up. People selling misc. things. It was really nice night to be out in the city. We stopped by on of Kris's customers BBQ booth. He makes some of the BEST ribs I have ever eaten! Our roommates came also so we all passed Cooper around and talked and listened to some pretty chill music. After a while I did get kinda bored so we left to put the baby to sleep. We will definitely be going next year though.
I love this picture!

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

That is a good picture!! :) Sounds like a nice, relaxing evening... I wish I could've tasted the best BBQ ribs ever! sounds good.