Monday, August 18, 2008

Hour 13

On friday night we had our roommates daughter stick around the house so we could go to our favorite bar and watch our friends band play their first gig. Kris helped them get in their and he also helped them order some sweet shirts to sale. Kris and I were so excited we were the first people other than the band to show up. Plus it was a much needed get away for me. Now if you know anything about me you would know that I like to drink as much as the next girl, but I haven't REALLY drank since I got pregnant with Cooper. This whole mommy business just ruins the fun. Let me just say I go the drunkest I have EVER been on friday night. Ryan the bartender knew just what I wanted when I said "Make me your favorite drink"! It was called an Aligator. All I know is between 4ish of those and some shots of Treasure I was done! I do still remember everything that went on but I haven't ever puked like that in my life!!
Aside from my drinking...We had so much fun the band was AWESOME and we were with all our friends!!
If you are interesed in hearing what I am talking about you should go check out their myspace page and give them a litsen. www.myspace.com/Hour13

Here are some pics of the fun!

1 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

looks like a CRAZY night. I remember those wild times before the kiddos came along. I'd trade any of it for Chanler, but it's definitely fun to get out and chill.

email me if you need more help with your blog setup...
michaelandmelanee@comcast.net