Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bachelorette Party

So it is a very very rare occasion that I hang out with all girls! Mostly because I dont have just one group of girl-friends. I was lucky enough to be invited to Las Vegas for Amie's bachelorette party. I was so excited to go I couldn't even tell you.

We left SLC Saturday morning and after 3 stops for food, gas, and booze; we arrived just in time to check into our rooms. We had talked about what we wanted to do on Sat night the entire trip. I made it a point that we go see a male review. I have wanted to see the "Thunder from Down Under" since I was a teenager. Unfortunately for me it never worked out for either of my bachelorette parties to go to Vegas. This was my chance and Ashley (Amie's soon to be neice) had the same feelings. So we walked down the strip to a 1/2 ticket store. BUMMER! They didn't sale TDU tickets, but they did sale "American Storm." We were told that AS was better any way because the strippers came out into the audience! Horray we were so there. I haven't had so that much fun in a long time! IT wasn't just about seeing mostly naked men. It was the hilarious reactions of the women they would take on stage and strip for! Our Ashley was lucky enough to get taken up on stage by the second to last stripper Tony. He was the best one out of all of them. He did things to Ashley and another audience memeber that had the entire place laughing so hard. First he danced in between both of them, went around the back of the other girl and jumped over her landing in both of their laps. His head was in Ashley's and his butt was in the other girls. That is skill! Ashley was laughing and the other gal looked petrified. When he was done with that he stood up and started bumping his butt against Ashley. He was hitting her right in the boobs and hard enough that it was making her chair move. We were just dying of laughter!
Sunday we spent the majority of the day at the pool catching some sun and enjoying the hot weather. We had decided to go see Fantasy at the Luxor. After getting ready and grabbing dinner at the Cathouse (great atmosphere) we grabbed our seats for the show. Some how an entire Bachelor party ended up right behind us. They were funny but also irritating because they talked the whole time! Wow if you are into topless beautiful women you need to go see this show. It was great and now I know what my weightloss acheivement is! The rest is boring. We woke up Monday and drove home!

0 comments: