Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Puppies~ Update

I took Morgan in this afternoon to get X-Rays; so we can see how many puppies she is expecting. Excuse me was my first thought. That's right 6 puppies for sure; possibly 7! OMG that is a bunch of pups for her first litter. I wish I could have had them print out the x-ray so I could scan it in and show everyone. Its actually kinda creepy looking, but also precious. There were 6 kiny skulls, but at one angle it looked like there might be 7. I am so excited! I just pray they will all be healthy & spunky puppies.

We are selling the puppies for $700 for right now. I have already got one puppy on hold for a buyer.

I was able to get belly pics today. I thinks its because she is getting huge she isn't as nimble as she once was.

55 days, 8 days to go

2 comments:

Josh and Brittany said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! That is a lot for a new little mommy but I am sure she will do just fine!

emily barlocker scott said...

You better post pictures of the puppies or I will be extremely upset with you.