Thursday, February 5, 2009

Suprise, Suprise PUPPY suprise

Lets start where most stories usually do...
We have been discussing the possibility of trying for another child this upcoming June because I wanted a Spring baby. It had never been an issue and still isn't; but since Cooper looks like he will most likely need a couple more surgeries we both decided we need to make sure our #1 is our priority. So we won't be trying for a 2nd child this summer, and I am stubborn and want a Spring baby so I am set on trying next year.
Which leaves us feeling slightly empty because we are wanting an addition to our family. I have this puppy craving apparently when ever I really want a child. I started looking at puppies on my favorite website www.puppyfind.com because they have TONS of puppies located all over the country. I was also set on finding a female and lifetime mate for Optimus. We are undecided about breeding because we see the pro's and con's in it. Anyway I still want a girl and I wanted her to have "perfect" markings and be of a good size. Just in case we do decided to breed I want her qualities to balance with Optimus's bad qualities. There for bettering the breed it self. No low-quality puppies on my watch! After much searching and losing the bidding battle a couple of times we finally got our girl. She will be old enough to fly on Valentine's Day so we get to go pick her up from the airport at 4:55 pm and I am STOKED!
PLEASE give a big welcome to Morgan Spice....

0 comments: