Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Plethera of things

It has been 2 months since I last posted and I apologize. Things have been a little busy for us. Since I last posted here is what has happend:

Cooper got sick 3 days before he was supposed to have his 3rd surgery on April 9th. We had to cancel it and reschedule for June 4th. (tomorrow)

I had an AWESOME girls night out with my friend Kammi. I had so much fun dancing! Its been a very long time since I went out to a club with just the girls.



Kris and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on April 28th. He took me out to dinner at Flemmings Steak house. He was so excited to give me my new ring he couldn't wait till after dinner. He bought me a new ring because my wedding ring is M.I.A. somewhere in this house. Yet to be found!



I started watching my friend Amber's little boy Russell. He is 9 months old and him and Cooper get along alrighty. Its only 1-2 days a week so its not bad.

Kris and I celebrated our birthdays with our annual birthday party bash. Tons of friends, food and fun.

We went and saw Dane Cook on May 22nd with our friends The Alvey's and D-wayne & Leanne. That was so much fun. His new stuff is good! Also we were sitting by the exit and he slapped my hand TWICE! Sigh


The next day I drove up to Bear Lake for my sisters high school graduation and dinner party. Then turned around and drove home because we were leaving for Florida the next morning.


I will elaborate on our Florida trip in my next post.

0 comments: